Mediation Plus East Sussex: the Mediation service for Eastbourne, Lewes and Wealden
Mediation Plus offers a comprehensive range of community, worplace and commercial mediation, neighbour dispute and conflict resolution services and accredited mediation training. We are the recognised independent mediation organisation in our area, having helped hundreds of people resolve many different kinds of disputes, and helped families from all kinds of backgrounds improve communication and relationships between generations through our Time2Talk Intergenerational Mediation service.
Our mediation services cover Eastbourne, Lewes and Wealden including Seaford, Newhaven, Hailsham, Uckfield, Polegate, Heathfield, Pevensey and Crowborough. Our accredited training courses run in Sussex, Surrey and Kent.
Train and volunteer as a Mediator
Mediation is fast becoming an important service within the community, helping people address problems and to avoid conflict. Our service is delivered by our team of accredited volunteer mediators, so if you think you are good at listening to both sides, why not join us? Our next training course starts on January 14th and is accredited with Open College Network, London Region (6 credits at level 3). For more information and to apply call Joan on 01323 442781 or use the 'contact us' form in this website.
Need someone who can listen to both sides?
Other types of mediation we can help with include:
- Workplace Mediation: resolving conflicts between employees, employers or management within a business or organisation, avoiding costly tribunals.
- Social Care & Nursing Home Mediation: providing a fast, effective and less stressful alternative to disputes between care providers, clients and their families.
- Business & Commercial Mediation: helping resolve disputes between business, companies, partnerships and clients or landlords and tenants, including damage to property or evictions.
- Community & Cultural Mediation: helping individuals, groups and communities from different backgrounds improve understanding and community cohesion.
Accredited Mediation Training in Sussex, Surrey, Kent & the South East
Over the years we have developed our mediation training to a very high standard, and now offer a range of accredited courses through the Open College Network London including:
- Mediation Skills Training
- Workplace Mediation Training five day workplace mediation training course explores the fundamentals of mediating in the workplace - next course Eastbourne June 2016
- Intergenerational Mediation Training
- Peer Mediation Training for schools across the East Sussex County Council area that empowers pupils to resolve their own issues.
- Conflict Resolution and Communication Training
Please use the contact page for more information on any of our services or training courses. You can also keep up to date with us by visiting our news blog for the latest stories and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn via the buttons on this page.